- One person (A) stands at one end of the room with their back to the rest of the group (B).
- The rest of the group (B) are in a line across the room.
- The group (B) must creep up to the person at the other end of the room who’s back is to the group (A).
- Each time (A) turns around (B) must freeze in whatever position they are in.
- If (A) spots someone from (B) moving they must point them out and call their name.
- (B) group members caught out must return to the back of the group.
- If anyone from (B) reaches (A) without them spotting them moving, they must tap them and run back to the starting line before (A) can reach them.
Simple as that!