This week’s warm up is fabulous if you are starting out with a new class or group of performers. It helps student’s get to know each other and use their memories!
- Have student’s form two circles. Make sure the students on the inside circle are facing those in the outside circle.
- Have eack pair talk to each other for about three minutes.
- Have the student’s in the outside circle move two people along in a clockwise direction.
- Repeat Step 2.
- Repeat Step 3.
- Repeat Step 2 however this time the pairs move out of the circle and find a space in the room to talk privately.
- Student’s return to one large circle standing next to their final partner.
- Each student must share with the class what they learnt about their partner.