This one is really fun🙂
1. One person waits outside the classroom.
2. The remaining student’s form a circle and close their eyes.
3. The teacher selects one student to be the murderer by squeezing them on the shoulder.
4. Everyone opens their eyes and the person waiting outside is let into the room and circle.
5. The person in the centre of the circle has three chances to guess who the murderer might be.
6. The murderer’s job is to wink at different people around the circle. As each person gets winked at they must die an active, dramatic death.
You might also like to try having the entire class guess who the murderer is rather than one particular student.