1. All students walk around the room with their eyes closed and their arms crossed in front of their chest.
2. The teacher then taps a student on the shoulder to indicate that they have become the zombie. They will need to make a zombie noise that warns the others students.
3. The zombie then stretches their hands out in front of them in search of humans…
4. If the zombie squeezes a student on the shoulder they become a zombie also.
5. If two zombies squeeze each other on the shoulder they turn back into humans. They must give a big sigh to indicate that this has happened.
6. In large classes it is a good idea to split the students into two groups and use the second group as a barrier so the humans and zombies can’t escape.
This game was generously taught to me by one of my prac students Brielle. Thank you!